The modular structure of the AltanaESP Network and System needs to systematized and structure life and career orientation contents, processes and activities in such a manner, as to achieve the required outcome or expected results of facilitation/coaching service (centred around self-empowerment, psyche management and emotional maturity) to promote and encourage the greatest possible individualization, customization and contextual value to individuals making use of such services.
The basic structure and validations underlying the AltanaESP program are to secure services offered as responsible, maintain a significant standard and ensure that sustainable, accountable and dependable services could be offered on a continues basis (i.e. sustainability).
The following basic principles act as foundation for the AltanaESP Network and System…
- Underlying Principles: Such principles are to indicated guidelines to direct the working methodology within the AltanaESP Network and System, which can be identified as: Codes of Conduct, Codes of Ethics, Facilitation and Assistance Service Directives and goals for national-, macro- and micro cooperative levels.
- Validation Principles: Research, development, implementation, operations/projects and future expansion or improvements should not take place at random. To prevent chaos and the disruption (possibly future destruction) of the AltanaESP Network and System, one must be able to validate the accountability of all life and career facilitation activities, the contents, materials, instruments and assistance in terms of: Social Scientific Principles; Phenomenological and Anthropological Principles; Facilitation and Guidance Principles and Valid Norm & Value Principles (i.e. Philosophy of Life). Up to now, validation principles was correlated and check against a research client database of 3,531 to determine reliability and validity of validation principles used to sustain services offered by the AltanaESP Network and System.
- System/Program Contents: The AltanaESP structure is only as useful, beneficial and relevant as the contents it contains. Theories, aims and goals are noble, but if the contents are not up to date, useable or relevant, the AltanaESP structure as a whole is unusable to address the needs of people. Contents of the program needs to primarily focus on the following in terms of the what, why and how of: Self knowledge, Functional (career) knowledge, Actualization opportunities and integration of contents (using reflection as a guiding technique), as it could/should manifest in terms of individual responsibility within group accountability based on a sound SDS as directed by an accountable PLP, stemming from a responsible CPD and sourcing from a healthy-balanced LDP, as guided by a valid SWOT-analysis.
- System/Program Forms: Contents assimilated within the Altana system need to supply or provide an individual, whom require such information and/or facilitation, in a structured manner to maximize the effect and outcome of possible interaction. This implies, that one has to use a specific form (format) in which the contents can be structured for the purposes of exposition to and sharing with an individual. Different forms, alone or in combination (depending on the needs of an individual and/or the requirements of the situation) are: Discussion, Play, Example, Instruction and Computer (technology) as a form.
- Orientation Actions: The ultimate success of the AltanaESP structure is based on the active, enthusiastic and motivated participation of people. When participation is poor, unmotivated and no active involvement is noticeable, the program’s success is seriously jeopardized. To achieve active participation, one strive to encourage certain participative actions via certain facilitation actions. Such action can briefly be listed as follows…
- PARTICIPANT (participative) ORIENTATED ACTIONS are actions that concentrate mainly on those who are engaging or participating in life and career orientation activities and can be identified as: Exploration, Discovering, Understanding, Planning, Monitor, Evaluation, Acceptance, Corrections when necessary and Actualization (TO DO something).
- FACILITATOR (facilitating) ORIENTATED ACTIONS are actions that concentrate mainly on the person who are rendering guidance to individuals in their quest towards self-empowerment, such actions can be indicated as: Identifications and diagnoses (assessments); Assisting people in a structured (generic models) manner; Individualize procedures when required to suit circumstances; Facilitate participant activities (monitor, evaluate and correct when needed), Therapy and Referrals when the situation requires it and continuous FEEDBACK, to assist an individual in his/her quest for self- actualization and -empowerment.